1) Research Help Desk IC: IC Research Help Desk is manned by a professional librarian to serve purpose of on-spot reference and research help. Questions regarding what, where and how to search? Tips and Techs for evaluating information resources, and if needed a short reference interview conducted with the librarian makes research easier.
2) On-spot Tutorial: Dual monitor instruction facility an interactive teaching mode makes On-spot database and other online resource searching easier and effective using different searching techniques.
3) Ready Reference Subject Guides: Handy instruction tools such as Subject guides & online databases description tools are available for instant help and take-away.
4) Citation Help: Citing a resource becomes easier with the help of specialized software such as EndNote installed in computers. On-demand tutorials and instruction given on spot for better referencing in research.
5) Article Delivery On Request: E-mail requests put by students/faculty members for online articles not accessible in or off campus are catered. Email requests can be made on firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday.
6) IC Help Desk: IC Help Desk manned by an IT Helper fulfills user’s technology needs and supports on spot trouble shooting of hardware and software.
7) Computer Issuance: Get desktop, laptop and head phones issued/reissued for a 2-hour slot and returned at university ID card from IC Help Desk.
8) Meeting Room Bookings: For presentation rehearsals and group assignments get the meeting room booked in advance. The IT Helper at the desk must be informed of all arrangements in time for a smooth running of the session.
9) Printing services: Get prints of assignments, term papers and research projects at IC Help Desk. General printing is strictly discouraged and not entertained at Information Commons.
10) Specialized Software Installation: Specialized software required by a student or group of students for their research or for other academic project is taken upon request made by the relevant faculty member/head of department